D.R. Harris Fragrances 2ml sprays
Uncertain of your preferred scent?
The perfect size for travelling or for those who wish to try a selection of our fragrances.
- Albany Cologne | A fusion of mellow aromatic essences, blended to give a lasting but not over-powering fragrance. Spicy hints of lavender, lime and orange with a hint of bergamot and musk result in a warm and refreshing aroma.
- Arlington Cologne | The light Citrus notes are mixed with hints of Fern in a more concentrated version than the aftershave to give a lively but subtle scent. The lighter tones would recommend this as an ideal fragrance for daytime, though it is suitable for all occasions.
- Classic Cologne | A skilful blend of citrus notes with herbaceous undertones formulated in Victorian times. This special citrus combination has a stimulating Lime top note with an intriguing combination of Lemongrass, Rosemary and Rose Water making it a truly unique scent.
- Freshening Cologne | An extremely fresh, invigorating citrus cologne formulated in the Victorian age. Made with entirely natural oils including Sicilian Lemon with undertones of Bergamot and Neroli. Suitable for all who love fresh colognes.
- Old English Lavender Water | Made from the essence of lavender blossoms grown in England, giving the true scent of lavender fresh from the field. D. R. Harris has combined this with rose water, bergamot and just a trace of musk to make a lasting and delicious fragrance.
- Marlborough Cologne | A subtle blend of woods including Cedar and Sandalwood with notes of Spice. The Cologne is more concentrated than the aftershave for a longer-lasting, yet not overpowering fragrance. Marlborough is suitable for everyday use.
- No. 14 Vetiver with Lemon Cologne | The result of our first major collaboration, No. 14 Vetiver with Lemon has been created by Jeremy Hackett and D. R. Harris to mark the opening of J.P. Hackett at 14 Savile Row. A fresh blend of Lemon and Vetiver, this new cologne is bursting with citrus freshness and a green, savoury note from the vetiver. The fragrance is understated, vibrant and typically British, much like the two companies which have birthed it.
- Sandalwood Cologne | A very masculine and dramatic fragrance made from the distinctive essence of sandalwood with notes of Eucalyptus, Camphor, Clove, Bergamot, Neroli, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli and Rosemary Oil. This is a very particular scent for someone who is looking to stand out from the crowd.
- Traditional Cologne | A subtle citrus cologne as formulated in Victorian times. Notes of sicilian lemon, bergamot, neroli and the addition of orange oil gives this cologne a warm appeal making it ideal for transitional months in the year.
- Twenty Nine Eau de Toilette | Fragranced with Rose Geranium, Cinnamon and Clove, Twenty Nine takes the fragrance from our ever-popular Almond Oil Soap range and creates our first specifically unisex line. A distinctive and unusual aroma, this warm blend of oils is ideal for use at day and night.
- Windsor Eau de Toilette | A fresh, complex fragrance starting with citrus overtones of Orange and Bergamot and maturing into a warm, leathery scent with notes of Black Pepper, Amber, Patchouli, Cedarwood, Vanilla and Vetyver. The scent is the perfect mix of traditional, understated luxury and fresh, contemporary vibrancy.